Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Paper Passion part 1

This past weekend the Paper Passion event took place in Tilburg, The Netherlands. What an amazing experience! I had my own stand in mint and pink, decorated with gold polkadots and donuts! Everyone that knows me, knows i am a huge lover of donuts. They look adorable and are yummy too! My flyer for the new studio has donuts on the front with my name written in gold letters. So pretty! That is why i wanted to stick to the donut them in my booth. I received some amazing wall stickers in gold polka-dots and pink donuts by Perfect Little Touch. Be sure to check those out, the quality is amazing!


So proud of the way my stand looked, i received such nice feedback on the overall look. it's nice when something turns out the way you want it to be.

I met so many nice creative people on the event, and the vibe was just perfect. Everyone was happy and excited to be there! The people who attended my workshop were very sweet and such great learners, i really love sharing my creativity!

With Femke from Fotoboekcreatie. Our vlog was such a blast!


Finally a selfie with this cutie! Karin-Joan is such a sweetheart :)

On Thursday i teached a workshop Christmas Delight where we played with the Fuse tool. I love this page protector with the 9 large squares. We fused the middle and created a shaker pocket with little stars. We used Hero Arts stamps and Tonic Studios dies to create this layout.



 Monkey Coffee has the most delicious donuts in Tilburg! They have a little store on the Pieter Vredeplein in Tilburg. They gave me these donuts as a treat during my workshop. :)
 Did you visit Paper Passion? I bet you had an amazing time! I will post some more pictures tomorrow. :) Happy Scrapping!





No comments: