Thursday, April 09, 2015

Project Life


Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well! Just a quick update here.
Today i want to show a new Project Life spread i made with Kelly Purkey's Hero Arts Stamps and Basic Grey Second City papers. I just love these fresh Basic Grey colors, they are very easy to work with. Never thought i would say that when using so many bright colors but it is true! I bought the digital Second City papers on Jessica Sprague and printed them at home. So i'll guess this is called a Hybrid Project Life spread :)
I will be teaching my workshop Disney Magic @ Scrobby this weekend, and it is sold out, yay! Very excited about this, i cannot wait! For those that are joining me this weekend, i am looking forward to meet you :) Lot's of other exciting things happening at the moment. Looking forward to share my journey with you! Love Fauve
 


2 comments:

Thamar, said...

hoi hoi

ik zeg het hier ook maar een keer , ik vind het weer een topper hoor. die kleuren , Geweldig.
fijne avond

gr thamar

irene said...

Super leuke pl spread Fauve. Veel plezier op de workshop morgen. Hij lijkt me super leuk. Jammer genoeg is dit een te drukke tijd voor mij anders had ik me zeker aangemeld. Wie weet komt hij nog een keer.

groetjes
Irene