Monday, February 09, 2015

Lille

My family and me love thriftshopping and visiting fleamarkets. We try to visit the big fleamarket in Lille every year. It's alway's the first weekend of September in Lille,France. Over the years i have found some great Antique porcelains, vintage prints and fashion items.Here are some of my finds.
 
This is one of my favorite layouts. I really like this picture of my mom, in one of our favorite places.The colors i used for this layout's are a few of my favorites as well. Thank you 7Gypsies! Still one of my favorite brands out there.
My mom bought these nuts at a really cute stand in Lille. Even the sign had the most perfect blue color and it was jus very vintage looking. Wish i took more pictures. I really like the cut out title on this layout. I never really use a lot of red on my layout's,but i think it looks really good with the vintage linnen color and seagreen.
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrapping,love Fauve




No comments: