Friday, July 29, 2011

Dear Coca-Cola




Do you think you can put a little bit more Lycra in this top for the twins? :) Seriously small,feels like a girls top...I do like the pin-up print though!I ordered the top from their website.Maybe a good reason to start a diet? I think this Summer is officially the worst Summer EVER!No sunny day's what so ever,so sad since the kids already start school in 2 weeks.We want to go to the Efteling themepark but i am not going to spend the day in a rainy park.Let's hope we still get some good weather before school starts.


Here are some layout's i made for the magazine Creative with pictures using Graphic 45 Curtain call.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Marit said...

Ze geven gelukkig voor volgende week mooi weer af Fauve.. nog even het weekend doorbijten en dan kun je lekker in het zonnetje naar de Efteling! Je layouts zijn geweldig, nog beter 'in real life' zelfs' (ik was zo gelukkig ze in het echt te zien!) Keep up the good work!

Kathy in Idaho said...

Do you have a e-mail address I can send you my name and address? I would rather not post them on your blog.

FauveDesign said...

Yes,send them to fauvevanmaanen@gmail.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

lol!! I loveeeeee that tank top story!! You ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the lo's too!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
This layout is nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com