Thursday, February 03, 2011

Love birds

I made this layout using the sausandesigns Valentine kit.I love the cute Love birds patterned paper.It inspired me for the title :) Everything besides the flower,the tag and the chipboard circle is from sausandesigns.She has some amazing stuff,you should definately check it out.The aqua paper from the Paris kit is my absolute favorite.And those stamps are sooo cool!!I will use these a.s.a.p. again.Julian went to cooking class and got his certificate today.He is so proud!
We have had a very scary day yesterday.Maxim has had a Febrile Seizure.Something i wasn't familiar with,but it has been the most scary thing in the world.He had a fever and all of a sudden he stopped breathing and turned blue.I thought he was going to die,and i am still really shocked and scared.I called an ambulance and they checken him.He is doing great,and acts like nothing happened.Thank god!I think i'm the one who is traumatised,not him.Really hope this will NEVER happen again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh im so sorry to hear about maxim's fever, that's so scary! :( I'm so glad that he's okay and hope it never happens again!
I love your new layout! so pretty! :)
Congrats julian on your cooking class award! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sooooooo sorry to hear about Maxim!! WOW! That is scary! Yay for the cooking certificate and loveeeeeeeeee the lo! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

Ik vind je lo een plaatje.
En wat goed dat het kookcertificaat binnen is!
Ik zou ook schrikken hoor als dat gebeurd, gelukkig dat alles nu weer goed is, maar ik kan me je schrik heel goed voorstellen.