Monday, August 02, 2010

Rainy day's

Sigh!I have to admit i am one of those weather complainers...Too hot,too cold,too icey...I am aware of that.But i really,and i mean REALLY can't stand the rain.It sucks,it's depressing and it gives me a headache.So when it rains outside,i decide it is a good day to just stay in :) Which is a good thing because it means SCRAPBOOKING!Yay,it felt good...I should do it more often,right??lol

First layout is a challenge;Show the true you.Title called Wake up,Journaling reads:
You keep telling me to wake up and see the real world.But somehow i just don't wanna listen and stay in my fairytale.I know i have to change that,because it is going to cause me trouble at some point.But for now i am so grateful to have you to protect me from harm.
I felt like making something sunny too,i enjoyed can you tell??I have been saving these thickers,i think they are THE BEST!
The more i scrapbook,the more i feel like some Scrapbook shopping.What was the last thing you bought??Please share with me!Happy scrapping xoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oooeeh you did scrapping without me! :D Me not like the rain too! Love the lay-outs btw!
XOXO

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are awesome!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that feather in the 1st one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

Ik ben zo enorm blij dat je er weer bent, je werk is zo orgineel en zo dromerig, vooral de bovenste.
Mijn laatste item dat ik heb gekocht.
Nieuwe stempels, inkt, en papier...ehm ja niet veel maar ik bestel dan ook veel te vaak en dan in beetjes dan heb je om de zoveel tijd iets nieuws:)

Marit said...

Je eerste layout is prachtig sprookjesachtig Fauve!!! En de tweede weer zo zonnig.. dat kunnen we inderdaad wel gebruiken... 't is hier ook nooit goed hè - dan weer heet en dan weer koud... ik heb zelf sokken aan nu! Bleeeehhh.

Het laatste wat ik kocht? Ik ben meer van het art journalen dus pennen, pennen, markers, pennen en aquarel papier. Maar mijn spray inkt is een eind op (sommige kleuren) en daar kan ik toch ook nit zonder, dus dat zal het volgende wel worden!

Denise said...

These are wonderful Fuave! I am a weather complainer to-just never thought about it until now :)

Unknown said...

I love sb shopping i so need some retail therapy! Great pages lovely!