Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sewing maniac :)

I was so excited to play with the digital stuff from Sausan Designs that i couldn't wait to get home and create something.My mom let me use her printer to print some amazing "hybrid" embellishments and papers.(Thanks mommy!)

Since i couldn't scrapbook last week because of my wrist,i wasn't able to create a layout for the new inspired by Amelie challenge.I was totally bummed about that,but i was in REAL pain!!
I am happy that it's over now!Turned out...i over used my wrist LOL I gave it some rest the last couple of day's.So now i can scrapbook again!Just have to make sure i don't over use it again! :)

So this layout is for the Amelie blog using only Sausan Designs stuff!(Besides the paint and thickers) :) As you might see i went a little crazy with the stitching.My sewing machine must hate me!What can i say...i just love MESSY!
I made another page using the fairy pictures from my friend Larissa.(and making another one tonight!)I seriously can't get enough of these pictures!Not to mention that she is wearing my favorite color dress.This new Prima stuff is to die for!Seriously i love it all!Especially those pearls,wow!What do you think of my handmade flowers??I think they are kinda cute!! :)Remembered i had a little TOOT to share?Well i am one of the new girls for the challenge blog "The story matters".I realised i need to focus more on my journaling,and i really think this challenge blog will help me to improve that.So i am looking forward to work with these fun girls and enjoy the challenges.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!We had a great weekend with lot's of food and family time.We were also celebrating Jack's(My mom's husband) his b-day,and it was great.My mom made this really cool Mario cake and it was delicious.Hop over to her blog Contagious to see how it looked.Cool huh?

Somehow i ended up hosting the next Dutch SIStv crop.Fun!This means you all need to come to this amazing event,and spend time with me and all the other SISters.It's going to be spectacular,i am going to make sure it is!I have been to the previous Dutch SIS crops and the atmosphere was amazing,great fibe!So don't be nervous,and come over and chat with us on the Dutch SIStv crop thread here.Would love to see you there!!

I'll be back soon!Happy scrapping :)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those lay-outs! The cake looks SO good! Can see where you got your talents from :D
When is SiS.. I will be there!
Hugs
Martine

Natasja Vink said...

wat een geweldige layouts weer, vooral die onderste vind ik helemaal te gek

Marit said...

Congrats on the new DT membership! Your LO's are just stunning again! And about SIS crop... maybe I'll be there... I just might do it....

Shaina Longstreet said...

oh wow...your pages are simply gorgeous!! thanks for sharing. and a big congrats on the Design Team spot! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! These LO's are GORGEOUS FAUVE!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! And can I be an honorary Dutchie and come to your crop???? PRETTY PLEASE??? LOL! :):):):):) AND TOTAL CONGRATS on the NEW DT!!!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

polinka said...

congrats for the story matters' DT!! you'll make great job there!
And I love both of your layouts! amazing!
(I also love messy los :) )

Daffie Online said...

Great toot!
Journaling..hmm..also not my favorite part of scrapbooking :-)

Sophia said...

Love love love those layouts! I'm loving your Style Fauve!!!

I can't wait to see your works for The Story Matters!!! :)

*hugs*
Sophia
The Story Matters DT

liesbeth said...

Congrats with the DT for The Story Matters! I look forward "working" with you! Congrats also with your other DT! You will be busy!

Marianne Hope said...

You busy bee, you, lol. Congrats on yet another design team. And your los are just "awesome-ness". Off to check the sister thread

meganklauer said...

So excited to get to know you at The Story Matters! Your work is fantastic!

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear your wrist is doing better. What the heck did you do to over use it? Lovely pages! I love those pearl swirls. And yay for the new dt stuff. You are such a busy girl.

Lindsay said...

Fauve, these layouts are amazing! I must have missed these on SIS...I've barely been on there lately...eek! You are really on a roll with the gorgeousness!

By the way, love your blog background! Sooooo cool!

Hope you're doing well,
-Lindsay

D@nielle said...

love the girly lo's !