Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pimp my Blog

My blog needed some changes...It was getting way too boring!!So i changed my background(totally luv the lion lady!!)and my banner.I think they match together very well.Maybe one day when i found time to learn photoshop,i can make a professional banner :)

So the last couple of day's i have been unpacking,sorting and moving things in my house.My whole house was filled with boxes and garbage bags.It was so frustrating!!I actually started crying once,because i didn't know where to look for it anymore.There was stuff laying around everywhere!I moved all the boxes to my scrap room,because i needed an empty livingroom.Feels better now!Although i am kinda hiding from my scraproom now...
Luckily i made a layout before all my stuff arrived,so i have something to show you :)
So what i wanted to ask you Scrapbookers...What are your all time favorite Scrapbook brands?

Mine is 100% BamPop,i love all of their stuff!And i can't wait for the new stuff coming out...I also love the amazing ScrapDiary pp,their stuff is so amazing!!!!!But since i am into all the shabby chic stuff now a day's,brands like Melissa Frances and Tim Holtz also catch my eye.

Well thanks for looking and Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

eef said...

HI Fauve good luck with the boxes! I know the feeling, just have 1 more to go...missed you at scrapalicious.
xoxo eef

Michelle said...

Sorry about the boxes. I can understand how overwhelming that can be. I've moved several friends of mine. Cute lo. Right now my favorite lines are Hambly, Sassafrass Lass, and American Crafts.

Unknown said...

boxes boxes... we can swap them.. just no looking and swapping lol :)
I really dont have a clue what my favorite is... Of course I can yell out all the names of the brands I really really like.. but hey. I gotta leave space for the other folks to reply right :D
XOXO Martine

Anonymous said...

I got my stuff from everywhere and everyone, but I like the "vintage" and not too outspoken (I make it outspoken myself!) the most! Good luck with the boxes! I moved several times in my life and it always brought tears (same as you, not knowing where to look or start and feeling "chaotic"...)

D@nielle said...

too bad i can only see the lady totally at the bottom but the blog looks cool ! I hate unpacking boxes, have 15 to go for the shop....

D@nielle said...

oh and I don't have one fave paperbrand but I really like happy colors.