Thursday, March 26, 2009

photoswap time!

So i did two photoswaps,one on SIS and one with my awesome friend Roberta!

This is the layout i made for SIS Amy Gleason.I used the OLW Ready for this one.I pimped up her picture,hope she likey!Such a gorgeous shot...And eventhough i am not good in scrapping action pictures,i had a lot of fun with this one!!

This was my first random photoswap.I only swapped with friends before,so i hope she will like it.This is the layout for Roberta a.k.a. ladybastard.She is totally Kawaii in every single way...Love her,and i hope she likes this!!I def. had fun playing with her awesome picture and all the cute Kawaii stuff :)And last but not least(I hope...hihi),my retro page.Wanted to keep it simple and focus on the picture.I used my sewing machine again,yay!!!So good to have him back...
I took a little break from the unpacking.It was getting so frustrating,i will continue with it tomorrow.Today is scrapbooking day...Same as yesterday :)

Gotta tell you something funny.We were in a real hurry getting ready for school(as usual),and as i was putting on Julian's shoe's i was getting really frustrated because i couldn't get them on.Now it's a fact that All Stars are a disaster to get on,especially kids.So when i gave up and took off the shoe,a little play car fell out.I had to laugh out loud!!Crazy kid...Why didn't he say something?Oh well...something nice for the scrapbooks :)

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

scrapadia said...

wowww j'M bcp ta 3 eme!!! Tu as un talent fou! viens nous voir sur notre forum!
http://artduscrapbooking.actifforum.com/vedettes-f14/guest-designerje-serai-d-t1965.htm

Michelle said...

Your new design for your blog looks great. Love all the pages you did too. And I cracked up at your story with the shoe and the toy car in it!

Micayla said...

Oh my lookie at this yummo scrappage and new blog layout.....delish girl!

twinkle teaches said...

Your blog looks great!
I love the kawaii page. Anything kawaii is awesome in my book. And I love the colors and simple beauty of the last layout. :)
tina

Miranda said...

Whow! Je blog is super mooi zo!!! En je lo's?? Geweldig!!!!!

Fijn weekend vast!!