Friday, June 08, 2007

Baby sheets

Okay as promised,here are the pictures of my handmade baby sheets.I also made a purple sheet with some lace,but i forgot it at my mother's house,so i will show that 1 somewhere this week.

























I am doing great,although the weather is just terrible!It's so HOT that i can't wait for some rain...Just 1 more week (or 2) and i will deliver another baby boy.I really can't wait for that moment when you see your baby for the first time.It's SO special...My mom said that when i held Julian for the first time i kept saying;He is sooo beautiful LOL

I have done some scrapping for Cj's,and hopefully will do some scrapping for me tonight...
Will make some pictures of my scrap/bed/baby room,so you can see how it looks :D

P.S.Be sure to check out Marieke's blog,this girl totally rocks!!She is way talented,love you girly!

15 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh wow... love those blankets! And I can't wait to see the babyroom ánd the little baby boy! So exciting!

x

M@risk@ said...

Love the colours of your own stitching. Great job.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Love you back!!

xxxjes
Marieke

Anonymous said...

Oh spannend meid!!! Nog maar eventjes.... Zal zeker niet meevallen met het mooie weer!
Ik ben ook erg benieuwd!!!
Succes!

Charin Adams said...

The sheets are so cute!! :) You did a great job :)

R said...

The sheets are totally cool Fauve!
I'm so excited for you, the time has passed so fast!!!! Nog eventjes....!!

Christiane said...

wow, you did a great job!! :))

rev said...

awww,beautiful bedsheets. Hang in there, this weather IS killing you for sure. hopefully he arrives soon and you can soak him in :)

Daffie Online said...

Isn't that cool? Making your own baby sheets! Can't wait to see the purple ones..my fave colour.

Hope you'll survive these last weeks with the heat :-(

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty! I was not expecting such a wonderful color! Purple is my favorite...I cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

Wat een lieve lakentjes zeg...
Nog ff en dan ligt je mooie schattige jochie daar onder...

Micayla said...

Girlie, how cute are those blankets.
I would love to see the baby/scraproom!
I am just a nosy kinda gal!!

Evelien said...

Those blankets are lovely! I know what it feels like walking around with a huge belly while it's so hot outside.
I'd love to see your babyroom!

Silvitanova said...

I love the blankets! Coll that you've made them yourself. Love to see some pictures of the room.
To see your baby for the first time, it's the most magical moment I can think of!
(awe, I love Mariekes work! Thank you for sharing!)

Anonymous said...

Handmade sheets....*drool* :) How wonderful.