Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ouch!

My back is killing me!I guess i sat to long behind the computer on a wooden chair...
Now i can't hardly walk normal!So i guess no scrapping for me.Well maybe on the floor?

I found this cool website called swap-bot where you can swap a lot of things!
There are swaps that are scrapbook/atc related but also a lot of fun other stuff.
I just love those unusual stuff from other country's,especially from Japan :D

Need any fun ideas for scrapping?Come and join us with the Elsie challenges on Twopeas!
I think it's so much fun to see all the diffrent layout made from 1 sketch.

Sorry nothing to show jet,maybe when i am feeling better.

9 comments:

Serai Meulen said...

hopelijk gaat het snel beter met je rug!!!
en ben wel erg nieuwsgierig naar die website :), link staat er niet bij ;)

Fauve Design said...

www.swap-bot.com

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

he fauve, I know that feeling girl... I will check the site when i have more time...

Take care
Emine

Anonymous said...

Oh vervelend Fauve!
Ik hoop dat het snel beter gaat en dat je wat afleiding kan vinden!
Knuffel!

Christiane said...

ohh, get well soon!! and take care of you ;))

corinne5 said...

I heard you canceled your workshops so sorry to hear, but think about you and your back is way more important. Hugs!

corinnexxx

Cathy Pascual said...

hope you feel better!
thanks for adding me to your faves!
so cool!!!

Angela said...

hi sweetie,
gets meid toch ik hoop dat het gauw weer beter met je gaat hoor! Lijkt me heel erg vervelend! Succes en beterschap!
xoxo
angela