Thursday, November 02, 2006

I did some scrapping

but i am not sure if i like it.I think i can do better then this,so i guess i havn't got my MOJO back... These are for the Scrapland DT,so i hope they like them...



Hoping that my scrapbooking will go better when i recieve my Elsie pictures...

I also wanted to show you my new ribbons,can you see i like polkadots??








I started my own art/inspiration journal,on advice of the lovely Elsie F.And i would love to see some for inspiration,so if anyone of you have an art journal...Please show me ?:D

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Geweldig dat lint... kan niet wachten tot het door de brievenbus valt! ;)

Ik vind vooral de lo over Berlijn erg mooi! Misschien de letters toet nog een beetje versieren met soufflé-pen, zodat ze wat minder zwart zijn... Verder is 'ie prima in balans volgens mij! Scrapland mag trots zijn op een designer als jij in hun team!

xxx

Angela said...

hi sweetie! Well at least you got something done! I also did some crappy layouts but hey not all can succeed?!
have a great weekend
xxx

Anne Thompson said...

I love those layouts! Especially the 2nd, I'm really drawn to those colors! The ribbon is super cute, you['ve inspired me to do an art journal, I'll have to find the time this am to make one nd I'll post a pic. SOunds like fun! Anne

Funky Finds said...

awesome layouts! you definitely have mojo!!!

Daffie Online said...

I am HAPPY to see you got some pages done! Just relax and scrap some more. Everything will be OK!!

XXX

Marije said...

ooooooooooooooh wat een super lintjes!! ik ben ook gek op polkadots! waar heb je ze vandaan als ik dat mag vragen?

en dankje voor je lieve comment in mijn blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie - wonderful LOs!!!! Keep your chin up - send you huge hugs!

laura capello said...

i don't have a journal, but after seeing rachel's on red velvet art, i'm totally gonna start one too.

my first issue is finding a hard-cover book that i like to do it. everything is spiral bound and it is quite obnoxious.