Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ow my...

I LOVE Julian sooo much,but sometimes...His "new" thing is to drop himself on the floor and start screaming when i say NO!!I am soooooooo not able to handle that.It's really freaking me out,especially since he is just 16 months old!!Ow well they say it stops...(but when??)

I finished a NICE make&take i started at Akkefietje,i will show it later here.

What do you girls think of my new banner?It's my first attempt at doing something digital(so be gentle :D)

5 comments:

Sweetgirl said...

I think the banners looks great! Better than my first attampt anyway rofl.

Looking forward to the result of your make and take.

Lots of love
Sweet Girl

Anonymous said...

Okay, just checking in...saw your comment on CZ's blog. First thing I thought...cool banner!!! No lie!!!

corinne5 said...

I like your new banner and as far of the tantrum, step over him and ignore it. difficult I know but it works!

corinnexxx

Francine said...

De banner is hardstikke goed!

Enneh - 16 maanden.... oh meid, wacht maar tot ie zeven is... gnagnagna....

Tracy said...

problems with temper tantrums? My dd started with that behavior at about 15 months, too. Um, she still acts like that. (She 16 YEARS old now). Sorry to tell you. LOVE your banner, by the way.